This cookie statement was last changed on March 11, 2021.
No contact details, such as a name, telephone number or e-mail address, can be derived from cookies. As a result, cookies cannot be used for e-mails such as the newsletter.
NIG uses the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: with these cookies we can make the website function better and make it more user-friendly for the visitor.
- Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits, the existing cookie is used. These cookies are only used for statistical purposes. For example, the following data is collected:
- The number of unique visitors
- How often users visit the site
- Which pages visitors view
- How long users view a particular page
- Which page the site is exited from
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing one is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. This collects the following data:
- Which pages you have viewed
- How long you stayed on a particular page
- Which page you left the site at
- Social media related cookies: social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn register which articles and pages you share via the sharing buttons. These social media related cookies may also contain tracking cookies that track your surfing behavior on the internet.
- Site improvement cookies: This allows us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is most popular.
Your rights in relation to your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at email@example.com. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. These can be found in the settings of your browser.
Block and delete cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Consult the help function of your browser for this. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may affect the pleasant use of this website.
We would like to point out that if you do not want cookies, we cannot guarantee that our site will work optimally. It is possible that some functions of the site will be lost.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. Consult the help function of your browser for this.
New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be changed at any time due to continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please review this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that cookies are placed via our website by others, of which we are not aware. Do you encounter cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the relevant party directly and ask which cookies they place, the reason for this and the lifespan of the cookie.
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we adjust our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can check this page for the latest version.
For questions or comments about this cookie statement, you can o.v.v. “cookies” contact:
Nijburg Industry Group
PO box 14
9610 AA Sappemeer
Or by email via email@example.com